Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Earl

Thanks to hurricane Earl and all kinds of other tropical storms, the waves here have been crazy! :) There used to be a sandy beach here just below the retaining wall Paul is standing on... The waves were even bigger in person, but I couldn't time it just right with the camera.
Thankfully that's all that has changed and we are all still safe and have plenty of water (just in case). I got a few frantic calls and emails when the news channels in the States said Earl was right on top of us... So don't worry, we are fine. :)

2 comments:

Aaron and Maria Call said...

thanks for your unending support. it is extremely scary not knowing what we are doing, but I am sure that Heavenly Father will guide us in what He wants us to do. I am glad that you are doing well....Please tay safe. love ya!

Mom said...

Thank God!