This was one of the many adventures we went on during the break. We went to Purple Turtle Beach with a bunch of friends. Matix watching his friend Shane and mom Kelly getting into the transport.
There was a little gazebo there for us to leave all our things in (just in case it rained, but it didn't). So cute. You can see most of our group here.
The best part about this beach is the rope swing. It was SO much fun! Here is Paul way out over the water.
Matix enjoyed the ocean in his little inner tube.
Hawken mostly played on the beach with his friend Aaron, eating sand as usual.
Then we went snorkeling. Yes, even I went snorkeling. Paul took a picture of me and said "Look snorkely..." So here I am, "looking snorkely". :)
Here is a video of the rope swing and then snorkeling. There were sand dollars everywhere and I was obsessed with Paul getting me one.
Showing Matix the doves inside of the sand dollars.
Here is Paul just after the jellyfish sting. Poor Paul. It took a long time for his arm to feel better.
Luckily, he (and we) still had a wonderful time. Purple Turtle Beach is definitely one of my favorites.
6 comments:
Wow look at those abs! Two kids...I think not. SO envious :)What a fun day at the beach.
Nick used to get stung a lot on his spearfishing expeditions, and we found out that soaking the area in vinegar for 15 minutes takes the pain away...just in case another jellyfish gets Paul.
I couldn't get the video to play. Where is Purple Turtle Beach in relationship to some of the other places we went when I was there? Great pics. I got stung by a jellyfish once. It really stings for awhile! Ouch!
Yes, let's go back soon!
P.S. you never told us if you peed on Paul ha ha
I love this video! Looks like purple turtle is the place to go!
Post a Comment