Okay, I'm totally sad I was not there to see this wonderful moment in your life. Both children fessing up to something they did! I don't think I have ever seen that before. I am sorry you had to clean it up though. I'll have to give Paul a hard time next time I see him.
Fun , Fun, Little boys. I remember those days. It has been fun catching up on your blog. We have been gone for 7 days to Portland. Love your wonderful, cute family.
Ha Ha! That SO reminds me of soemthing Tanner would do! His favorite thing to do is empty out the bottom drawer of our dresser, which happens to be all of my pajamas. Sorry you had to clean it all up! Maybe Paul should clean it up next time!
8 comments:
Okay, I'm totally sad I was not there to see this wonderful moment in your life. Both children fessing up to something they did! I don't think I have ever seen that before. I am sorry you had to clean it up though. I'll have to give Paul a hard time next time I see him.
Fun , Fun, Little boys. I remember those days.
It has been fun catching up on your blog. We have been gone for 7 days to Portland. Love your wonderful, cute family.
Ha Ha! That SO reminds me of soemthing Tanner would do! His favorite thing to do is empty out the bottom drawer of our dresser, which happens to be all of my pajamas. Sorry you had to clean it all up! Maybe Paul should clean it up next time!
Haha, reminds me of when Lexi used to unload her whole toy chest! You will look back at it and think it's cute, I promise!
Very funny! :) I love how they both admitted to helping. What a mess!
Ha ha, now how can you get mad at those cute little boys?
oh they are so cute! I love it- and Hawken looks huge! if that is trouble- I want some! :) Emmy and Penelope are lucky girls!
No pity! This so reminds me of stuff you used to do! What goes around comes around!
Post a Comment