This is Anna. Oh Anna, how these boys love her. She always came and found them and gave them kisses. They loved that and would search for her if church started before she got to them. She was sad that it was our last Sunday too.
This is Javi. He is Anna's little brother and just the right age to be a cool big kid, but still want to play little boy games. The boys loved him.
Megan is my friend and fellow play grouper. :) Andrew was one of the first friends the boys made in Miami. They are so fun, we will miss them a lot.
This is sister Garcia. She was the boys' nursery leader. She didn't speak very much English, but she loved the boys and took very good care of them. I'm sure they miss her.
Mara, the primary president. I love her. She is so sweet and is so enthusiastic about teaching the kids.


This is Lamat, one of the "big boys" Matix chased around with after church. They were always so sweet to play with the little kids.
I didn't get a picture of Lucas, but the boys have asked for him each Sunday here, and they wonder where their "best friend" is. There are tons more people that we love and will miss terribly from our Miami ward. I wish I had a picture of each of them. That church ward was amazing and we will miss it for sure.
1 comment:
It was so cool that they had bilingual church services too. Really brought people together. Neat.
Post a Comment