While shopping one day, we discovered this TINY toilet in the "family bathroom" at Walmart. I love it. Keep in mind, Hawken is not even 3 feet tall. The toilet seat was only about a foot off the ground. Cute little bum shot too. :)
yay!!! we are back to the world of blogging- oh how I'vew missed your adorable family! This is Emmy's Favorite thing in the world too- she especially loves when we can go at the same time- I want one of these in my house.
Hawken is just too cute! I love how he didn't even think twice to turn and smile for the picture while using the potty. Hehe he might mind in a couple years!
4 comments:
yay!!! we are back to the world of blogging- oh how I'vew missed your adorable family! This is Emmy's Favorite thing in the world too- she especially loves when we can go at the same time- I want one of these in my house.
We love the tiny toilets at Wal-MArt! Even though my kids are way to big for it now. LOL
Remember when they remodeled the public library in Racine and they had tiny toilets in the children's bathroom? You guys loved them.
Hawken is just too cute! I love how he didn't even think twice to turn and smile for the picture while using the potty. Hehe he might mind in a couple years!
Post a Comment