Friday, January 27, 2012

crazy Matix

What is wrong with this picture?

Look closely...

It's barely 40 degrees outside and LOOK WHAT MATIX IS WEARING, or NOT wearing. :)

Shortly after waking up from naps, and changing from pull-ups
into underpants, (yep, STILL in pull-ups when they sleep), I couldn't find Matix... Hmmm... He is so sneaky!! He got outside and was playing in the FREEZING cold weather in only a shirt and underpants. Crazy boy! He loves his backyard WAY too much! :) Caught ya!

Now that's better!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my gosh!! Missed our skype today! Call me when you get a chance!

The Castros said...

I LOVE this post!! I could imagine you frantically looking for him to then see him outside pantless and not being able to help but laugh. I love little boys! Especially when they are as cute as your boys are.