Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas 2011

Let's be honest. As far as Christmas morning went, it was all about these 2 little boys.
Paul, my dad, Lullaby and I were all there too, but the gross majority of the gifts were for Matix and Hawken... as it should be. I always remember Christmas being magical. Not just because of all the gifts but because of the family. This Christmas, my dad joined us, and it was wonderful to have him here.

Christmas 2011 came and went REALLY fast, but it was still really nice. This was Lullaby's first Christmas too, and our first being a family of 5. Crazy. :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love it!! Makes me feel like I was there.

Anonymous said...

Christmas is so fun with family, and you really have a cute family. Love to all

Silvia and Steven said...

I love all your updates and pictures! Cute hats you made them! I am glad Paul is doing well though. I know it must be tough on you with the kids. Everytime I read though I feel like a slacker and maybe complain too much because Paul is home a lot less than STeven and you keep doing an awesome job! Great Job! :O) You are a awesome mom and supportive wife :O)