"Other Maddox" is the name for a little boy we met at the play ground one day. His real name is just "Maddox", but it sounds pretty similar to how we say "Matix". We heard his mom calling "Maddox, come here." and thought, no, she isn't calling her son Matix, is she?... Well, long story short, we became friends, she and her kids started coming to play group with us, and that's that. :) I don't have any really good pictures from this particular day. These 3 boys are trouble together. Matix started this little game of who can scare their mommy the most:
The other 2 followed of course. And even though Hawken was in his cast still, it didn't slow him down in the least, as you can see. He climbed everything just like he normally would.
We miss "other Maddox" (and his mom and baby brother too), it was nice to get to know them, even though it was just before we left Miami. Boo for bad timing. Hopefully they will move again to wherever we end up next. They are super fun.
Oh, and Lullaby was making some great faces that day. Here are a few.
3 comments:
we saw an maddyx-- I thought of you -- your spelling is much smarter-- and Lullaby-- GORGEOUS!!!!
Such cute kids! And fearless!
I love the picture of the 3 of them. It makes me so happy I had another boy so Maddox will have a "partner in crime" forever. They just had so much fun together!
Post a Comment