Monday, January 9, 2012

Sheep in a Jeep

Well, I have had this idea in my head for a while... The boys love to watch their music video to "What I Am" by Will.I.Am and I wanted to make a new one, BUT, haven't decided on the song. So, in the mean time, I thought we could make a book video. It's kinda like a book on tape, but I also filmed them acting it out. The boys picked "Sheep in a Jeep" for their first one (we will probably be doing more). I think it turned out pretty cute, and we have already watched it a bunch of times too. :) The boys think it's great hearing their own voices. I love it. Enjoy.
It only took 20 minutes of playing, 30 minutes of editing video clips and adding script, 10 minutes (if that) of voice-overs and another 10 minutes of editing that. Easy. And oh so worth it. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! I loved it. Smart boys! Great mom to take the time.

Michigan Roys said...

So totally adorable! You have two of the cutest boys ever! What a great idea! I can't imagine all the editing though! Good job!

The Castros said...

Sooo cute!!! They did so well...the librarians would be so proud! hehe

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

SUPER cute and adorable!!! They did a great job! I can't wait to show it to Jacob when he wakes up from his nap--I think he'll love it too.

Anonymous said...

So cute ! jen's mom

Mom said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE their movie! They will watch this for years and years! It was so fun skyping with you today. I loved goo-gooing with the baby!

Josh and Kelly said...

This is the cutest thing ever!!! I will have to show it Shane tomorrow. I am totally impressed with your video as usual, I started to make one for Shane's birthday and then gave up after about 2 minutes! What cute boys, and they sound exactly alike!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

ADORABLE!! I'm sure that took a whole lot of patience and editing... but turned out so great!

Stephanie said...

Adorable! Can't wait to show the kids. I wish I had a clue how to pull that off!