Monday, January 23, 2012

hats and mittens

It's cold here. We have had a few days of less than 30 degrees. No thank you. The boys love to wear hats and mittens, but don't have anything that fits them really well. So I made a few things. Hats that won't fall off and mittens that go partway up their arms to keep their wrists covered too. No close ups because they are far from perfect, but they fit well and the boys like them. The pictures were just from when I made them, they didn't go outside in their jammies, I promise. :)

Lullaby got a hat too, I made it too small the first time around. :) I think she looks a little gangster...

5 comments:

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Cute!

Mom said...

She totally does!!! By the way, it gives me such pleasure that you know how to sew! You swore you never would. (That, and be a teacher.) Love you.

The Castros said...

Good Job! They look so cozy!

Michigan Roys said...

I'm amazed because I wouldn't even know where to start on a project like that! Good job!

The Fredericks said...

Soo cute and ps- Emmy plays outside in her Jammies far too often! You are amazing!