Tuesday, March 6, 2012

freebies

So I am getting pretty good at this couponing thing... Not amazing, but good. Today was actually the first time I got paid to take items out of a store. I got cans of wet dog food (which I will never pay for, I only get this when I can for free) and toothpaste. We have a ridiculous amount of free toothpaste. No pictures of today's haul, but I left with bags in hand AND 15 cents BACK. The cashier was super confused and called over a manager, but everything was correct, so I handed over my coupons, and they handed me MONEY. It was amazing. Here are two more pics of other free things. These hauls were from stores that don't do overage though, so no change back. Free is fine with me though. Gum anyone? :)
The got2b glue's are for any nephews attempting a mohawk. So hit me up, and I will send them your way. :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Wowee! Go to town!!

The Fredericks said...

Ah! We must live near each other so you can teach me- I've tried to tackle it several times but just can't get the hang of it! Again- you are my hero!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Wow! You know I get a lot of things... but couponing... well, lets just say I don't get it! I've tried and I either forget to use the coupons or forget them at home! You've got to send me some tips girl!