Since I got to feed Lullaby her first sips of milk, it was only fair that Paul got to feed her the first bites of food. After Paul, then the rest of us took turns feeding her. I love it when it's still fun to feed the baby and not a chore yet. :)
She started eating rice cereal in the middle of January (she was about 4 and 1/2 months old). Although, I don't think anyone could possibly like the taste of rice cereal, Lullaby certainly enjoys the social parts of eating... all eyes on her, more people to coo at, etc. She loves that part of it all. :)

Here she is, tummy filled with rice cereal for the first time. Happy, like always.
3 comments:
This last picture is so good. I LOVE her smile! And the picture of her surrounded by all her "menfolk" is a vision of what's to come, I am sure!
Okay that last picture is to die for!!! And you need to post your secrets on getting all that stuff free!! Do you use a website? Do you get the paper?
Ah! She is edible! Literally too cute for words
Post a Comment