Saturday, April 6, 2013

belly pics - 19 weeks

This pregnancy is coming along FAST. I am 21 weeks along already and still doing very well. This pregnancy is reminding me a lot of Hawken's pregnancy, but I am gaining weight better. Here is my growing belly at 19 weeks:
So exciting! It is far bigger now and growing every day. We got some ultrasounds pictures last time I was at the doctor too and the baby is a wiggly little thing. The tech had a hard time seeing everything. My mom wanted to work on the baby quilt and needed to know if it was a boy or a girl. Paul and I are keeping it a surprise from us, but I was going to have the tech send my mom the info. Turns out they couldn't get a clear shot of anything, even though they certainly tried.  At my next appointment they will try again, but by then, the baby may be too big to see anything. Sorry mom. I guess you'll have to wait to make the quilt. :)  I feel the baby kick all throughout the day, but especially at night when I am laying down.  The kicks are still soft, and I love feeling every one of them.

3 comments:

Holly said...

You look fabulous and we can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl too!

Josh and Kelly said...

You are so cute Jessie! And I can't believe your self control- I could never let my mom know without knowing myself!!

Mom said...

You are such a tiny little thing. I'm so glad this pregnancy is going so well. Stay healthy!