I realized last month that I hadn't taken pictures of the kids since they joined their NEW Sunday school classes. Every January the kids move up a class and little Miss Lullaby was officially in NURSERY on March 10th, when she turned 18 months old. She had been going to Nursery for a while in Georgia because our friend Peter was the Nursery leader and she loved him already. But now she is official. My big Nursery girl, Lulli. (I have pictures like this with each of the boys here and here, if you wanted to see them at this age).
Hawken is now a Sunbeam, which he absolutely HATED at first, but now loves since he has such a sweet teacher. He loves putting Lullaby in the "baby class" and then walking on down the hall with the BIG kids to his class.
Matix is in the CTR (Choose The Right) class. They have this class for a few years, but the ages are still divided up. He got a little ring that says "CTR" on it which he loved (until he lost it). His class lost their teacher and has been having subs every week, but I got to be the teacher one week and I loved watching him and listening to him. He really knows a lot.
I am so proud of all my big kids, now Paul and I are empty handed for the second two hours of church for another few months until this new baby joins us and we start all over again. :)




5 comments:
Cute pictures, especially the ones of you & Lullaby!
Wow! Such MILESTONES!! Enjoy this time!
Great looking kiddos and mama there!! I love Matix face in the last one, must get it from daddy :)
Cute kiddos - of course. So I read all the way down and saw Lulli in a splint, but never found a story about it. What happened? I'm guessing it's all cleared up because there was nothing else about it. You are looking good and I'm glad Paul is having fun and things are going well and all that! :-)
Those kids know a lot and love going to class because you have taught them a lot and have made going to their new classes a special thing. Great parenting!
Post a Comment