Sunday, April 7, 2013
sweet Matix
Today we spent the day watching General Conference. Twice a year, the prophet and other general authorities of our church speak publicly about various things. It is four hours long on Saturday and another four hours on Sunday. If you missed it or want to hear/see what we did, click this link. Today, we had the kids sit and watch bits and pieces of it, although listening to grown-ups lecture and talk isn't very interesting to them at these ages. Matix, while snuggled up with me and we listened to President Monson talk, Matix squeezed his cheek next to mine and said, "I think when I was crying when I was born was because I was so grateful for you." I almost cried. What a sweet little boy I have. That comment was quickly followed with, "Mom, you sure have stinky breath." I guess onion salad dressing leaves a bit to be desired as far as good breath goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet comment and memory to have with him!! I love kids! :)
Write that one down in his baby book! How PRECIOUS!! and BEAUTIFUL!!
That gave me little goosebumps. So perfect. I love that! :)
Post a Comment