Monday, April 15, 2013

cousins

The next couple days after we got back from Arizona, cousin Kyler came over to play! It was so much fun having a BIG kid around (he is 5). The boys were so happy and he kept them busy all day. Mason also came over to play one of the days too. These four boys together were so cute to watch, and busy. Holy cow, four boys, are a LOT of boys. :) All the boys had good behavior that day, but the energy level was exhausting...
We have been talking a lot about going to Texas. I want that transition to be smooth, but after a few comments like,

"Can Mason and Kyson come with us?" - Matix
"I think maybe I will just stay with Grandpa Berg." - Hawken

It might be a little rough. The kids all love it here and having so many grandparents and aunts and uncles and especially all the cousins is something we have never had before. It's a luxury and we are soaking it up. They are excited to see their new house (so am I) and go to the Lego store with cousin Gavin again... Think smooth transition-y thoughts for us.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I remember the first visit in Georgia, the boys wanted to know if we were going to go to the beach.:) They will do fine, especially as they make friends at Primary and have a few play dates.

Mom said...

They will be fine. You make everything an adventure, just like your maternal great-grandmother (Grandma Evie's Mom). They moved a whole bunch of times when Grampa was in WWII (as a doctor). Ask Grandma to tell you some of her Mom's tricks and insights. You are so much like her. Now that I think of it, she died right around the time of your birth...Maybe you ARE her!

Josh and Kelly said...

I'm sure the sure transition will be just fine, but I know how you feel, it is hard not to worry about it some. And I loved the "robber" in the primary song ha ha.

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited for you guys and this next adventure but I'm not going to lie....... It's going to be a rough transition for all if us! Mason is going to struggle for sure! I am too :( I love spending time with those cute kiddos of yours and LOVE hanging out with you!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

I can't imagine how hard it is not to worry every time you move. But your boys are experts and well seasoned. You and them will do fine and have many more adventures in Texas!
Maybe next time you guys are in AZ, we can hang out!