Thursday, April 18, 2013

skiing day 2

Our second day skiing with the kids was the day after we got back from our Arizona Easter. The boys were really excited, and the weather was actually pretty warm. The snow was slushier than I like, but it made for really slow and easy runs for the boys. They did SO well this day. Very few falls.  Getting their boots and skis was much faster this time, now that they knew what they were doing.

Riding the lift to the top. Anxious to try again.

Some pics and a video from the day. What fun. I love these two.


Going too fast down the bigger bunny hill.  There weren't many of these moments this day, so I'm glad I caught one on film.  He was perfectly safe and not really going very fast.  Just scared.

When it was time to leave Matix had a breakdown and couldn't stop crying. Well, that was until he remembered after skiing, we always get hot chocolate (a perk to working there and knowing nice managers like Devon).

4 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

I am super impressed, I am pretty sure Shane would be too chicken to ski!!

Stacy said...

Those boys are amazing! I am really impressed at how naturally they pick things up. I love the encouragement and "look at me" comments.

Mom said...

I love this video!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Looks like they had fun! So cute! Amazing how quick they picked it up!