Saturday, April 13, 2013

playground!

We got to visit with our friends Greg and Michelle while we were in Buckeye (the only friends we have that live that far out in the valley)... Their two little girls played with our kiddies and even the adults had fun that day. Stacy, Lee and Colleen also came along, so it was a party!

The kids were LOVING this merry-go-round.  It may have been their first time on one.  Lullaby loved it so much she started falling asleep on it. It was so funny to watch her trying to keep her eyes open.

The daddies had to try this out too...

Then the mommies did...  We are both preggo but a doctor was monitoring us, so I think we were okay. No judgements please. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

You always go to playgrounds with such unique play equipment! We don't have anything like that in our economically depressed little town.

Mom said...

P.S. I ice-skated when I was pregnant with you, so I can't judge.