Thursday, April 18, 2013

treats

Steph has been coming over to make tasty treats with me. She is a Pinterest-y girl. :) We tried three new recipes she found.  The first two were made another day and were all gobbled up by the time I thought to take a picture.
One was cream cheese monkey bread (which made a HUGE mess) which was good and not too sweet. The other was lemon blueberry bars which was amazing. Amazing. We will be making those again. Pics next time. The last day we made desserts, it literally took ALL afternoon. Several hours of stirring and baking and adding layer after layer to this fancy treat. I don't remember what it was called, but this is what it looks like...
The salt on top is some fancy french sea salt that Steph paid $15 for a little container.  The treat was killer. Seriously, the tastiest treat ever. It's been so fun spending so much time with Steph. I wish she wasn't as busy as she is so she could hang out even more. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It has been so fun!! If I wasn't making so many treats I might not have to spend so much time running it off! Lol I just made those lemon blueberry bars again last night! Yum :)

Mom said...

Sounds like fun!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Making treats are always fun! Especially when making them with someone else! The one that is pictured looks fabulous!