The kids loved the elephant again, and talked about it on the way to and from the zoo. It sprayed water last summer, but the water hadn't been turned on yet, and only blew a big gust of air. Still entertaining and the kids played here forever.
The kids (mostly mine) got cranky after only an hour or so and needed food. So we bought them a pizza and all the kids ate ravenously. After the zoo we went to a playground so the kids could run around while the parents got to eat. Steph ordered a pizza, yum. There were also great climbing trees there, a new favorite pastime. I took some video clips of both the zoo and the playground. It was such a fun day.




4 comments:
You're right - it was a PARTY! I love watching all the fun you are having!
Oops!
I have such cute grand kids and great grand kids. I now wish I had gone. What fun!!!
Going to the zoo is always a party!
"It's always happening at the zoo" - just ask James Taylor - :)
Post a Comment