Eating as much of the white stuff as they could cram in their mouths. So funny.
I am seriously so proud of these little guys for figuring out this skiing thing so easily. I can hardly wait for next ski season... and hopefully we can make it back up here for a bit. Here is a quick video of the FAST hill. I couldn't film as much because we were busy running along side of them. :)
After this long day, they were exhausted. They worked so hard and that fast run was a loooong one. They slept really well that night. Here they are on the lift down. Tired.
Paul and I also got our pictures taken... Lovely. Thanks boys.


2 comments:
We saw the video earlier today when you first posted it on YouTube.. impressive!! I can't believe how fast they picked it up! And NO FEAR! Amazing video while running, Mommy!
Hawken and Matix, Grandma Stacy is so proud of you. You ski so great!
Good job! :) Maybe someday I can come and watch you. Love you.
Post a Comment