Baby #4 is cooking nicely and giving me (if I do say so myself), an adorable belly. Bigger than I was with Hawken, smaller than I was with Matix or Lullaby, just right. :) I am due in just 65 days, which seems closer than when I say August 16th. Either way, here I am at 30 weeks along.
The baby kicks ALL the time. Soft kicks usually, but lots of them, in every direction. At church, Paul had his hand on my belly waiting to see if he could catch a kick. The baby kicked so hard and suddenly, that it made Paul jump. So funny. The kids and I keep going back and forth about the baby being a boy or girl. Paul is pretty sure it's a girl. I can hardly wait to find out. Hawken says he dreams about the new baby sometimes, but isn't ever consistent with whether it's a boy or girl. I am getting lots more aches and pains with this pregnancy than I did with the others, but I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the fact that I already have three kiddies to chase after and entertain all day and that we just moved and I am trying hard to get everything in it's place despite all the un-doing that happens throughout the day. I just cleaned up this playroom! I just put all the dishes away! I just gave you a bath! I just folded all those clothes!... are some of the thoughts that are in my head. I have lots of things to get done outside our house too, like find out about Paul's new insurance so I can find a doctor here, for the kids and for me. Busy busy busy. Such is life. And I love it, busy or not.

4 comments:
love the bump! cant believe you don't know the sex. that would kill us.
Prioritize that insurance thing. You can't be too careful! Also. could we please see full-front and back photos? That's how I try to tell if it's a boy or a girl!
You be careful and don't overdo.
omg you are amazing! so busy but all so happy-- how do you do it pretty lady?! ;) cant wait to see more updates on the little baby!!
ps I think Lullaby looks more like matix all the time :)
Post a Comment