Today is a very important day. Today, Paul is currently at WORK! A real job, with a salary, and benefits. His first job ever of that kind. I am grinning with excitement and can hardly wait to hear how it was. So far it is orientation only, and will be for the remainder of the week, but I think it counts. :) He will also be getting his LONG white coat this week, maybe today. Crazy! We are so proud of this guy I can't even tell you. He is amazing. He left early this morning so he could ride his bike so I didn't get any pictures of him before he left. But I made him promise to take pictures there and you bet I will be taking more when he gets home. :) In the mean time, here are some more pictures of the fortress going up... He is such a hard worker! These are in order, but happen over a couple different days.
3 comments:
He has SUCH stamina!! We talked about that last night. How long is his bicycle commute?
Paul, you are amazingly awesome. We are so proud of you. Good luck at your work and be so very careful riding your bike. Love you!
So exciting huh?? Josh is getting paid on Thursday and I am not going to know what to do with myself!
Post a Comment