I have downloaded 2 games onto my new phone for the kiddies to play on occasion. I don't love them using my fancy phone a lot, partly because replacing it will be costly, and partly because I would rather them interact with living people most of the time and not a machine. But I have to say, I am SUPER impressed with how quickly they have picked up how to use and manipulate and play on the phone.
Any good (and preferably FREE) games for preschool age kids that you love? Tell me your favorites!
4 comments:
We have lots that we like. I'll make a list.
Ginger's Birthday is the favorite one at our house!
There is a really neat coloring/classical music game that is free, but it's on Nick's phone so I don't remember the name of it.
Definitely limit the time they play these games. Too many kids are addicted to them and only want to spend time playing them.
Post a Comment