Wednesday, June 19, 2013

she's trouble

Our sweetest baby girl is such a doll. She gives hugs and kisses and always wants to know where everyone is. She is very inclusive. She is happy and sweet most of the time, BUT, she is trouble. Really. She gets into EVERYTHING... The other day, I was unpacking in the living room. She was in the kitchen eating a granola bar (I thought). It got particularly quiet, so I checked on her just in time to see her peppering the kitchen table, chairs, ground, and herself. She was not happy that I caught her. Can you tell?

Other times that I catch her in trouble, she could care less. She will smile and pose for the camera even if I just scolded her. Like this time. Caught in the act pulling all the tissues out of the box. Naughty naughty naughty...
That's one of her favorite new words too "Naughty." But she usually uses it only when blaming others for something. If she trips she will stand up, point to the nearest person (whether they were the cause of the trip or not) and say, "NAUGHTY!" Stinker.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love it! She gets the concept of BLAME! I'm sure it's just a phase. You'll help her through it.

Grandma said...

That face after the pepper spill is so funny!! She really had more things to do, but you stopped her.
Cute with the tissues, she is having a good time. I miss the little cutie.

Kimberly said...

Haha! That's hilarious.