Oh, how I love to see what entertains the kiddies. I spent yet another day unpacking, pulling out "new" toys that have been in storage forever and although they are excited for each of those, finding this potato bug was, by far, the happiest part of the day. Silly kids!
Also, I am seeing the light at the end of this loooong unpacking tunnel. Things in the garage are getting put away and I have a place to put most of everything. I still need another trip to the Container Store... My favorite place in the world.... Once Paul gets a paycheck. :)
2 comments:
Or once Mom gets there! :)
I just really want to stop buying toys because my kids get more entertainment out of the boxes or packing peanuts or whatever else comes with the toys than the actual toys! It is such a good feeling to get settled in and unpack those boxes and know that the next time you move, (hopefully) will be done for you by professionals and paid for by Pauls new job :)
Post a Comment