I couldn't have asked for a better father for my children. He is hands on and always makes time for them. He makes them each feel special and loved. He always volunteers to hold the babies and fix the ouchies and read the stories. He is what every father should be. Every kid deserves to be as lucky as mine are.
I asked the kids what they wanted to do for Paul for Father's Day. Matix wanted to make him a love note. Hawken wanted to hang a picture up on the wall. Lulli just smiled and repeated, "Daddy! Daddy!" one of her favorite things to say... The boys also wanted to make Paul dinner. Father's Day nachos and root beer floats may become a tradition. :) They were so excited. Pictures to come.
This year, I also found this video. I didn't make it, but I love it. There are quite a few things in it that remind me of stories Paul has told me about his childhood with his dad, and quite a few things remind me of my own childhood with my dad. Most of all, I can just imagine Paul being that dad. That amazing, take no credit for it, but is amazing none the less, DAD. Happy Father's Day to our amazing dads and to Paul.


1 comment:
What a tear-jerker!
Post a Comment