Monday, June 10, 2013

one more time!

Okay, I know I just posted about Lulli, but she is just too funny. I have another. She LOVES to wear her sunglasses. Inside, outside, doesn't matter.
Also, she loves to chase Kina with that purple baby doll stiller you can sort of see in the picture. She chases Kina around "whistling" at her.  Lullaby's whistling is really just high pitched yells.  Poor Kina is deathly afraid of the stroller and runs and jumps and makes Lullaby laugh so hard she can hardly catch her breath.  What a combination.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Hilarious!! Sakina is such a GOOD DOG!!

Melissa said...

K - so she's absolutely adorable! Vivi is loving her "oculos" (glasses in portuguese) too! They must be friends!

Grandma said...

So cute!

Stacy said...

She is growing up so fast. The last picture makes her look older.
I'm glad she likes her glasses.