Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was in two parts for us. The first part was at Dale and Vanessa's community pool.  The kids were surprisingly shy of the water to start.  They do much better in oceans.  By by the end everyone was having fun.

Dale had to take a break from snorkeling to get a (still alive) wolf spider out of the kiddie pool for us. Thanks Dale!

Duncan and Vanessa. So sweet. He loves his momma!

Here are my sweet kiddies in their new suits. So adorable. 

I made this picture into the newest header too.

I got a family picture of Dale and Vanessa and their kiddies, which I know is a rarity.  I am always wishing we had more family pictures of my family.

Lulli and Linnaea splashing their feet in the baby pool.
After the pool, we went back to their house for a quick lunch then off to Laurel's house for some more fun!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I sure wish we could have had time to enjoy all that fun - the pics make it look too fun! :)

Mom said...

What a nice pool!

Holly said...

I love your new Header photo! Those are some very adorable kids.

Grandma said...

I am glad you are having time for fun, now that the two weeks of busy, busy are over. Everyone looks great and happy.