Friday, March 19, 2010

Banana Trail

We went to visit some of our friends for a play date at their house. They live on Banana Trail and they have the world's STEEPEST hills. It was craziness trying to push our strollers up and down them. I tried to get a video, but you can't tell how bad it was. I will have to go back some day to show all of you back in the States how insane it is. Kudos to all of you buff enough to actually live there. I could NEVER do it!

We all had fun playing, talking, eating cupcakes... YUM! :) We looked so silly leaving their place with our stroller train. Here is everyone (minus me and Hawken)... We were taking the picture.

2 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

No, that picture gives you no idea. But we know what we did!

Mom said...

You are so lucky to have such a big support group - for social, emotional, and practical help! Be thankful.