Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nursery!

Matix will be 18 months old next Sunday, but the Primary President (Julianne) and the Nursery Teacher (Kristy) both thought Matix could come in a week early if we stayed for a bit to make sure he would be alright. Matix is joining a group of 4 girls who are all at least 2 and 1/2, so he is by far the baby, but did GREAT! :) We are so proud of our little guy... well, our BIG guy now.
I stayed with him from 10 until 11, but he didn't even know I was there. I left and he didn't make a fuss (thank goodness for secure attachments, i just can't get the teacher out of me, no matter how hard I try) :) In the middle of Nursery he climbed up into Julianne's lap and fell asleep. :) Cute! When we came to get him at the end of church, this is what we saw.
Thank you Kristy, Julianne, Jesse, Angie and anyone else that is part of this awesome Nursery team! and of course, good job Matix we love you! :)

5 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Way to go Matix! I'm sure you had the ladies wrapped around your little finger! And I'm sure it felt nice to be able to relax a little more during young womens too!

J.B. said...

Technically he fell asleep on Kristy's lap. I just took him when she was trying to play with the parachute and the little girls. Still, he was fun to have in nursery.

word verification: manecto

Amy said...

Yea for nursery! You almost forget what it's like to go to church without a toddler.

Michelle said...

That is wonderful!!! Little Matix is growing up so fast! :) One successful Sunday in Nursery...now on to conquer the world! He is seriously the cutest little boy...thank goodness for this blog...I am happy that I get to 'watch' him grow from so far away!

Grandma Kim said...

Remember just a few weeks ago - what a nightmare Sunday you had! And now, all is well. You just had a little overlap between Hawken's arrival on the island and Matix turning 18 months.