I know what you mean! I feel like everything gets gross so face when it's raining out (including Shane :) )
But for Cheetos - YUM! - it's totally worth it.WV - schtsur - V - what a drunken baker does to cake batter.
Flamin' Hot Cheetohs like the kind you like?
no, just regular cheetos... but now that you mention it, i do LOVE the flamin hot kind!!! how long until you get here mom??!! :)
Haha wow he really loves those!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know what you mean! I feel like everything gets gross so face when it's raining out (including Shane :) )
But for Cheetos - YUM! - it's totally worth it.
WV - schtsur - V - what a drunken baker does to cake batter.
Flamin' Hot Cheetohs like the kind you like?
no, just regular cheetos... but now that you mention it, i do LOVE the flamin hot kind!!! how long until you get here mom??!! :)
Haha wow he really loves those!
Post a Comment