Monday, March 22, 2010

My Boys

I feel so lucky lately. I have two wonderful boys, a fantastic husband, a great life. I really don't have words to say how happy I am. Paul is so good to me and our babies. He is so attentive and loving. I love watching him with them. I can't believe I got him. :)
Hawken is so calm and happy. He lights up every room he is in. Matix is such a curious little boy, discovering new things in his world each day. He makes everything fun and interesting. I love watching them grow. I am forever grateful for all the support we have been given by our friends and family, the experiences we have had, and the opportunities we will be given. How great is life?! I am loving it! :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Life is all in all pretty good huh? Especially when you have cute little ones to keep you smiling!

Josh and Kelly said...

Yes, life is good! Thanks for always being so positive!

Mom said...

You are a lucky girl! Savor it! Life has its ups and downs, and memories of this time will nourish your spirit if ever there is a tougher time.