It has been about a month that we have gone with NO Grandparents... And although it is nice to be just our little family again, we really miss them. :( I was looking through some of our older pictures and thinking about how lucky we are to have such wonderful families... People who take time out of their lives to love and support us. So here is to you guys.
Not all of Matix and Hawken's Grandparents and Great Grandparents have met them yet, but hopefully will soon. Hawken is waiting to meet his Great Grandma Evie (the one he was named for), and Grandpa Louie. Both Matix and Hawken are also waiting to meet their Great Grandpa George and Great Grandma Pauline.
3 comments:
We really miss all of you also. Thanks for all of the posts, it makes us feel closer to see pictures and see what you are doing.
I just can't get over how cute Matix's little argyle sweater is!
I know I speak for all of us grandparents when I say, "We all love you and miss you too!"
Post a Comment