Here is a video we got of Hawken rolling over. We took it a few weeks ago when he was just over 2 months old.
Now do you see why we titled the video "world's slowest roll over"? So funny. :) I just love this little guy. He always makes us smile.
6 comments:
WOW that is awesome! I'm jealous, he is way ahead of Westin. He turns 7 months in a few days and he shows no interest in rolling!
P.S. He does his bottom 2 teeth!
Your children are so cute! Thanks for the birthday wish, glad to see that YOU are doing well, too! :-)
Hey what is up with the rolling over. I thought he was in traiing with the walking next. I think his trianing has been lacking. Hawken stop laying around and stand up to walk. Love you all. Lee
Wow! That's a little early, isn't it? I thought they rolled over around 4 months. Must be good genes!
That was so cute!
Too cute! Maylee just started rolling over from back to front but she hates being on her tummy. SO I'll put her down on the floor, she immediately rolls over to her tummy and then sits there and cries until I roll her back. And then we do it again. LOL
Post a Comment