Our friend and laundry guy Curvin stopped by the other day when he saw Matix outside playing in the yard. Well, Matix wasn't playing, he was going inside to take an early bath because he was a naughty boy... :)
Our house is SLOWLY be repainted white and our painter left the giant bucket of paint outside behind our house. Guess who found it before I did?! Yep. Matix did.

4 comments:
Cute pictures! I love Hawken's expression in the last one.
The pictures are great. Especially the closeups of Hawken!
Hee hee hee :) And I LOVE your new header picture!!!
Ha ha ha!!!! I absolutely adore Hawken's facial expressions! They are so stinkin' cute!!!! And they make for incredible pictures.
As for Matix causing trouble...now that is something that you should probably get used to...ha ha...little boys are so adventurous...but I wouldn't expect anything less from a son of yours..or Paul's for that matter! ;)
Post a Comment