Everyone who knows me, knows that I do NOT like lizards. I don't mind them on TV or in a cage (I even had a pet lizard when I was a kid), but I do NOT like them out in the wild. Although it made Matix's day to see this iguana running around near the mango trees on campus. I guess they are okay purely for the pictures.
But, I REALLY do not like them IN MY HOUSE! YIKES! I know, maybe I asked for it when I thought that the name of our street (Lizard Trail) was just a name... Anyway, one snuck into my house and I had our neighbors come over to catch it because I was freaking out. (Thanks Lex and Phil)
Its tail came off in the process and has snuck back inside TWICE since then. I know it is the same one, because it is always in the same place and has a stubby tail. We do not have a problem with bugs or creepy animals usually (like some other people on the island do), except this specific lizard.
5 comments:
Eeewww!!!
He must really love your house!
Oh! He looks so cute. I am strange about lizards though because we used to catch them on my grandpa's ranch to see if their tails would come off. Yes, I was a weird child. :-)
Ummm...no thank you!!! That would be rather disgusting to me as well...the good news...is that the one in your house was no where near the size of the iguana...and that, my friend, is great news! ha ha.
Just remember- lizards eat bugs!!
Post a Comment