Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sandbox

Paul made Matix a sandbox in our side yard and he LOVES it! There was a mound of dirt there for no reason, so Paul put cement blocks around it and knocked the pile over. Matix was a big helper too.
It isn't as good as the one he has at Grandma's house though... His only bucket has a hole in the bottom and his shovel is now broken from all the digging... :) But when my Mom comes out in a few weeks she will be bringing new ones. Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

Sara said...

awesome sandbox! Now he can be a boy and just dig, find bugs and get dirty!

Michelle said...

CUTE! Sandboxes are the best! I love that in the midst of everything that Paul has on his plate with medical school he still takes time to spend quality time with you and the boys! :)

Mom said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again! You and Paul are such great parents. (I can't wait to get there!)