As promised, this is a video of Hawken's attempts at crawling. Of course there have been many really good tries NOT captured, but here is what I have. Enjoy. Oh, also, there is a poll on the side that you can vote how old Hawken will be when he does decide to crawl... :)
Wow! He's getting so big so fast! Watch out for when he does crawl, the madness begins with 2 mobile kids! You are so good at keeping this up! Our blog... well...I have a hard time staying as dedicated! :)
Better watch out! When he does crawl, he and Matix will automatically go in opposite directions. It's genetic. I couldn't find the poll, but my guess is that at 6 months he will actually crawl around.
3 comments:
Holy cow! Looks you may have two mobile kids before too long!
Wow! He's getting so big so fast! Watch out for when he does crawl, the madness begins with 2 mobile kids!
You are so good at keeping this up! Our blog... well...I have a hard time staying as dedicated! :)
Better watch out! When he does crawl, he and Matix will automatically go in opposite directions. It's genetic. I couldn't find the poll, but my guess is that at 6 months he will actually crawl around.
Post a Comment