Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Stinker Kids!

We have 2 stinker kids on our hands... and I have 2 videos that prove it! :)

The first is of Matix. We have been eating lots of mangos lately. Matix LOVES mangos and is very motivated by them. So when we prompted him to say "more mango" he said it VERY clearly. He did it a few times, so I pulled the camera out to get it on film, but of course... He was a stinker. Watch.


Now onto Hawken. Listen carefully. :)
See? 2 stinkers!

6 comments:

bryce and paige said...

i love that you update every day. i want to be like you. matix is so darling in that video, i just want to eat him!

Jamie said...

They never preform when you want them to do they?! hehehe very cute! Baby farts are cute...until it's not just a fart. :o)

Josh and Kelly said...

So you've got a literal AND a figurative stinker ha ha.

Grandma Kim said...

It's just like taking the car to the mechanic, it'll never make the sound you want the mechanic to hear when you're there. But as soon as you're gone, it will do it again. I'll bet Matix said "More mango" again after the camera was put away!

Melissa said...

Agghhh! I am totally craving mangos now! - and not the mangos here. Fresh mangos!

Anonymous said...

I love the Mango dance. The boys are really growing and so cute!