Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Favorite Color?

Matix has been into picking out his own outfits lately. This is what he picked the other day.
Orange shirt, orange shorts, orange shoes and when I let him have a sucker as a treat for being good on our walk, he picked an orange one. :) Could he already have a favorite color? Orange is MY favorite color, but I honestly didn't influence this. :)

5 comments:

bryce and paige said...

Love all the ORANGE! And did you guys already dye Easter eggs? I can't wait till we do. Your Easter picture is adorable, so sweet.

Josh and Kelly said...

Ha ha the boy just has good taste!

Grandma Kim said...

Very cute matching outfit! He did fine.

J.B. said...

Whoa! Kindred spirits. Orange is MY favorite color, too.

Michelle said...

Of course you didn't influence that! ha ha. I like that everything matches though...he already has an eye for fashion...or something! He's absolutely adorable!!

P.S. I can't get over how cute your header picture is. And Hawken looks almost as big as Matix does...ha ha...silly little boys with their Easter eggs and all that! Perfection!