Thursday, October 14, 2010

board games

During play group, some spouses meet up at the CAC to play board games. Recently Matix has decided that watching them play is very interesting... :) This has happened more than once. Rather than play with his friends and all the toys, he likes to watch adults sit at a table playing a rather slow, unexciting board game... What a silly boy.
I am hoping that when he is older and can actually participate in board games, that he will still be interested. I do love to play games.

3 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Games are fun! I just bought a Sesame Street game set for kids from Walmart for $2--it has Bingo, Checkers and Go Fish! Such a bargain!

Mom said...

Mississippi Marbles is one he could already play. You would do the scoring and show him which dice to roll, but he would actually shake his own dice. You and Jolie played when you were 5 and 2. Try it.

The Fredericks said...

that is so funny- and yes- that one is a BORING game- he is a funny boy- Emmy would be DESTROYING that whole table :)