Wednesday, October 27, 2010

flowers

Some days when Matix is playing outside while I get dinner ready, I hear him talking to someone, saying, "oh, tayns" (oh, thanks). When I peek out to check on him, this is what I see. Granny (from across the street) bringing Matix flowers from her yard.

5 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

I had to laugh at the "Lock Up Your Daughters" t-shirt with Matix holding flowers--that is awesome :)

Unknown said...

How sweet to have neighbors like that!! He's growing so much...can't believe it!

The Fredericks said...

oh that is so sweet- I love these Dominican moments- they make everything worth it!

Agf107 said...

My ganny hehe i love her much hey bergs granny ssaid hi and hes gunna wash ym clothes otmrow in the river but she might jut do it saturday bcuz she wanan come and support Matix and Hopekin and there trick or treating
; ]

Mom said...

She is so generous!