Saturday, October 2, 2010

swimming

Matix is a swimmer boy now. He has this little inner tube and will jump off the stairs into the pool with it and swim back. No fear. He has been doing this ever since my birthday, but here are some pictures of the happy swimming boy. You can tell he is SO proud of himself! :)

And here is Hawken, perched in his spot on the top step, yelling when Matix gets too far. :) Just kidding, I don't know why he is yelling. He "talks" a lot! :)

6 comments:

The Fredericks said...

they are just so cute - I love Matix's hair and I can only imagine cutie Hawken being a talker- WA! ps i emailed you- finally!

Josh and Kelly said...

Way to go Matix! Now you need to tell Shane that floaties are actually really fun and not torture like he seems to think ha ha.

Tracy Cochran said...

Oh I love Matix, what a cutie! Thank you again for coming over to visit me. You can not know how much it ment that you would walk all the way down (and back up) the hill to see me. You made my day, Thank you!!!!

Anne Carlsen said...

I cant believe how much Hawken looks likes Matix! Super CRAZY!

I was wondering if you know how to get friends and family onto the blog...I see you have it posted as were watching you...I cant seem to find the gadget or how to do it on my own...HELP PLEASE!

Jessie said...

anne, click on "design", then "add a gadget", then "blog list". from there a box will pop up and you can copy and paste the url (www.paulandjessieberg.blogspot.com, etc) into your list of all your friends and family. email me if you want better directions. :)

Grandma Kim said...

Matix should be so proud of himself! Not too long ago he was still a little fearful. Go Matix!