This is what happened. I put Hawken in the front seat of the double stroller. Matix likes to walk part of the time and ride part of the time, so the back seat for him is better because then I don't have to strap him in and he can get in and out by himself. We were on our way to the CAC, which we do a lot. Matix was zig-zagging all over the gravel road collecting things. Little rocks, dead bugs, flowers, sticks, you know, TREASURES! :) He was behind me and exclaimed, "Oh! Der ih is! (there it is) Mom! Way a me! (wait for me)". He came running up to Hawken and helped his little brother get his shoe back on.
Apparently it had fallen off somewhere along the way. Matix is such a great big brother. Paul and I are constantly impressed with him. Hawken just loves him to death and ALWAYS wants to be doing whatever it is that Matix is doing. I love our little family and I love watching our boys grow. :)
6 comments:
Love the words he uses & that he is such a big helper!
They both are growing up so fast!
That is too cute. I love having boys too. Boys are awesome.
Pretty sure he can't be any cuter!! Love those two!
Awww!!! thats so sweet bug bro helping out haha!! tody Was aweosem we went ot roseau a group of us and perform imma post hte vidoes on my blog so check it Out Matix mum n dad !
-Rianna ur nieghbour
He's really talking a lot now!
aaaawwwww- I can't wait to post cute posts like this with my girlies! :) we love your boys and they are adorable.
Post a Comment