Saturday, October 16, 2010

presents...

They still have these little bikes at James Store... Matix and now Hawken both LOVE them...
I keep taking little mental notes about what they like. I am getting really excited for Christmas. This will be the first Christmas in 2 years that I don't have a little baby. Both boys are big and will probably have a great time opening gifts, dancing to Christmas music, the whole thing. :) Hooray for the holidays... I know we still have to get through Halloween and Thanksgiving, but really, who doesn't look forward to Christmas?! :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hmm! Christmas! I can't wait either!

Josh and Kelly said...

I'm sure looking forward to it!!

Agf107 said...

Awesome oh christmas is gunna be a blast! hey Matx mum and dad cna u plz folow me ? at least i will one folower lol

-Rianna ur nieghbour