Playing in the river on a hot fall day...



Normally, one would say, "on a hot
summer day" but here it is always summer, and I am missing the fall. So although it doesn't feel like fall, or look, or taste, or smell like fall... I am still decorating the house with what little fall decorations I have, and making pumpkin soup, and dressing the kids up in their Halloween costumes to go trick or treating on Thursday. Happy fall! :)
4 comments:
yay! fall is fun and warm fall is fun- but annoying- good job making the best of it!
Oh yeah, that eternal summer...at least you can get pumpkins there, right? What are the boys dressing up as for Halloween? Is Hawken eating mud in that picture??? hahahaha
We miss playing in the river! Enjoy the cooler temps of "fall"!
How do you make your pumpkin soup? You should post your recipe!
Post a Comment