Tuesday, October 5, 2010

style

My sweet boys. I love them so much. They have such unique personalities. I can see bits and pieces of both Paul and I in them, but this... This is from Paul! Matix's funny sense of style and extreme LOVE of shoes. Matix picked out each of these "outfits" by himself. :)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

The last one is by far my favorite!! Love it!! Work it Matix!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Ha Ha! LOVE the last picture!!

Josh and Kelly said...

Jessie- where are all these clothes that you're not wearing?! Matix is just putting them to good use!

The Fredericks said...

these are sooooooooooooo cute- he has great style the top pic pose is by far my favorite- whoot whoot! I can't even deal with how cute their kids are going to be :)

Grandma Kim said...

Pretty Snazzy!

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

love, love the last picture! Matix is working it!