Hhaa ........Aw thats so cute Matix is taking from his father soon his gunna be a student at Ross :)<33 P.S this is Rianna your neighbour
Doctor Matix, just following in his Daddy's footsteps! Cute!
those are Emmy's favs too- she also LOVES when J does any examination on her- don't our kids have such funny lives? I love it- I can't see the top pic but the middle one is adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hhaa ........Aw thats so cute Matix is taking from his father soon his gunna be a student at Ross :)
<33 P.S this is Rianna your neighbour
Doctor Matix, just following in his Daddy's footsteps! Cute!
those are Emmy's favs too- she also LOVES when J does any examination on her- don't our kids have such funny lives? I love it- I can't see the top pic but the middle one is adorable!
Post a Comment