This park is on the road in between paul's school and our house. So when we had been bringing him lunch and doing picnics, we tried this one out. The playground itself isn't very impressive. The structure was really tall and hard for our little guys to do. It was fun for 1 day, but I don't think we will be going back again.
Connected to the playground is a park with baseball diamonds, a football field and this HUGE statue of a football player.
After walking around it for a little bit, Matix pointed up and said, "poo poo!" Then of course Hawken said it too. They were both just giggly about saying the words poo poo over and over again. Lovely. :) Matix kept tapping on the statue's bum and laughing and laughing. They are already such BOYS!
3 comments:
Ha ha of course he would do that. Gotta love boys!
LOL! I laughed out loud when I read that! Of course he would do that! Tanner thinks its funny to say "potty". Ya that playground looks too hight for our little boys!
Poop will remain funny to your boys for many more years!
Post a Comment